Whale Watching Boat Tour from Galle
(SKU: LK37040100) Whale and dolphin watching in Sri Lanka has always been a very exciting activity. The thrill that you get when you witness these beautiful and mammoth creatures is always humbling. You can enjoy these expeditions mainly during the morning and afternoon, while the morning trip is considered the best to try it out.
- Hotel pick and drop off.
- Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur.
- Whale watching tour in Mirissa. (Shared Boat)
- 1 Liter of bottled mineral water per person.
- Meals where not specified.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of personal nature.
What to expect
Sri Lanka has many types of whales inhabiting its waters. The whale population around Mirissa, which lies on the southern coast of the island, includes blue whales, sperm whales, fin whales, occasional orcas, and many types of dolphins. They are best seen between the months of December and April when the seas are comparatively calmer.