6 hour Windsurfing Course for Kids from Kalpitiya
(SKU: LK34180200) Windsurfing is a recreational sport, most popular at flat water locations around the world that offer safety and accessibility for beginner and intermediate participants.
Duration: 3 days / 2 hours per day
- Available throughout the year.
- Book a beginner or advanced course before your arrival.
- One-on-one private lessons are available.
- Service of an English-speaking instructor.
- All windsurfing equipment/gear.
- Safety equipment.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and beverages.
What to Expect
Windsurfing is a recreational sport, most popular at flat water locations around the world that offer safety and accessibility for beginner and intermediate participants. Windsurfing is a surface water sport that is a combination of surfing and sailing. It is also referred to as "sailboarding" and "boardsailing", and emerged in the early 1970s from the surf culture of California. Windsurfing had gained a following across North America by the late 1970 and had achieved significant global popularity by the 1980s.
- No Back Problems.
- No Expectant Mothers
- No Serious Medical Conditions.