Sri Lanka Aborigine Tour (4 Days)
A four-day tour that will take you from where the Lord Buddha first visited Sri Lanka, to the last kingdom of Sri Lanka and finally the commercial capital of the island. Visit the ancient monuments of Mahiyanganaya and explore the artistic Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic. Finally explore the commercial hub of Sri Lanka, Colombo City; a westernized metropolis filled with various sights, sounds and tastes.
2 Nights in Kandy
During your time in Kandy, you can engage in the following activities.
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is the home for young Elephants who have been displaced or lost from their natural habitat, located at Pinnawala village in Sabaragamuwa province of Sri Lanka. Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage is the best place for an up close and personal experience with the world’s largest land mammals! Today with 70 elephants herein, Pinnawela has become the home to the largest captive group of elephants in the world.
The Kandy Cultural Show gives an opportunity to experience some of the traditions of Sri Lanka. Enjoy this hour-long extravaganza as some of the most popular art forms of the island take to the stage. Get wowed by fire dancers and sword dancers. Watch the colorful Kandyan dancers take to the air to the thrumming primal beat of the drums.
This tour takes you to see the primitive tribes of Sri Lanka, the Veddahs. Enjoy the view along the way. Visit Sorabora Wewa and Ulhitiya Wewa Reservoir, which provide water to the locals. Tour the Mahiyangana Temple on reaching the historic town of Mahiyangana. Travel through the wilderness to the Dambana Veddah village. Get to see this community of incredibly traditional primitive tribe, who still live off the land by hunting and farming. Enjoy looking at the small and intimate museum that has been set up to showcase the various equipment the Veddas have used to fish and hunt over the centuries.
1 Night in Colombo
During your time in Colombo, you can engage in the following activities.
Experience the colorful lights and bright life of Colombo, the capital City of Sri Lanka. Visit historic monuments such as the Old Lighthouse, the Old Parliament, Galle Face Hotel, Galle Face Green, Gangarama Temple, the National Museum and more. Enjoy the malls of Independence Square or the Race Course. Visit boutique shops and designer stores. Enjoy the nightlife as you party till the morn.
After the breakfast at the hotel check out and proceed to airport after spending a memorable time in this island.
- 03 nights’ Accommodation in hotels as per the above itinerary or hotels of similar standards
- Meals on Bed and Breakfast basis commencing with breakfast on Day 2 and ending with breakfast on Day 05
- Private Transport with airport transfers in an Air-Conditioned Car throughout the tour. (2010 and Above Manufactured)
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffer Guide
- All applicable current local taxes, but subject to change at the time of booking
- Entry Visa Fees, please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details / submit your individual visa application
- International / Domestic Airfare
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips & Portages
- Cost of Beverages
- Meals where not specified
- Entrance fees and other services not mentioned above
- 1 x 1 Litre Water Bottle Per Person Per Day
- 1 Local SIM Card Per Room