Lahugala Kitulana National Park Private Safari
(SKU: LK50M01000) This safari takes you on a wonderful wildlife experience in Lahugala National Park. Get a chance to see the elusive Sri Lankan Leopard. Drive past grazing wild elephants. Glue your eyes to your binoculars to identify the hundreds of aquatic birds that nest at the reserve. Feel that rhythm of nature in the movements and colors of the wildlife you get to see.
- Private Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep).
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker).
- Free Pickup/Drop off from/to any location within the radius of 5 KM from...
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate.
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings. (entrance fees to be paid in cash)
- Food and drinks.
The safari will take you on a short game drive through the wilds of Lahugala. With a variety of natural habitation types and their rich ecology, you will not lack wonders to feast your eyes upon. From elephants to leopards, and from crocodiles to sea birds, you will be able to immerse yourself in experiencing the sensations of raw nature with all the proper safety measures.You will be travelling in a rough terrain (4WD) game vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- No Expectant Mothers.
- No Serious Medical Conditions.
COVID-19 health and safety measures
You have added the following safety features:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas.
- Face masks provided for travelers.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands.
- Regular temperature checks for staff.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons.