Yala National Park Safari from Ahungalla
(SKU: LK60400800) This safari takes you on a wonderful wildlife experience in Yala National Park, the second-largest national park in Sri Lanka. Get a chance to see the elusive Sri Lankan Leopard and wild elephants. Glue your eyes to your binoculars to identify the hundreds of aquatic birds that nest at the reserve. Feel that rhythm of nature in the movements and colors of the wildlife you get to see.
- Transport in a Private Vehicle, Fuel, Parking & Highway tolls.
- Service of English-Speaking Chauffeur Guide throughout the tour.
- 2 x 500ml Water Bottles per Person per Day.
- Safari jeep for the 3-hour safari.
- Hotel Accommodation and Meals.
- Chauffeur Guide's Accommodation.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Visa and Related Expenses.
What to Expect
This amazing three-hour Safari offers the opportunity to visit Yala National Park, the second largest in the island based on the Southeastern coast of Sri Lanka. Get a chance to see the famous Sri Lankan leopards, indigenous wild water buffalo, Sri Lankan Sloth Bear, and large herds of Sri Lankan Elephants. The park is also home to many other species of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, and invertebrates.