Refresher Kitesurfing Course from Kalpitiya
(SKU: LK33180300) To refresh your knowledge about kite surfing at any level and improve your riding skills.
Duration: 3 Hours
- Available throughout the year.
- Book a beginner or advanced course before your arrival.
- One-on-one private lessons are available.
- Service of an English-speaking instructor.
- All kitesurfing equipment/gear.
- Safety equipment.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and beverages.
What to Expect
Kitesurfing is available throughout the year in Kalpitiya; however, wind conditions are best between May and October. Peak wind conditions are from June to August. Free transport is provided to the flatwater kite spots located 25 km away or a 30-minute drive from the resorts.
High-quality kitesurfing equipment is available to rent at Bar Reef, Dolphin Beach & Udekki Resorts and any necessary transport arrangements can be made. Other options include tailor-made kite safaris and a kite safari to Vella Island (depending on skill level). Packed lunches and refreshments are additional options if required. Experienced ‘kiters’ are able to kite in the sea directly in front of the resort.
- No Back Problems.
- No Expectant Mothers
- No Serious Medical Conditions.