MeGha Primal Intake (15 Caps)
MeGha Primal Intake (15 Caps)
(SKU: LS41304A56) MeGha Primal Intake is a 100% natural food supplement invented to enhance immunity in the human body and contains no artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. It is manufactured in Sri Lanka in an ISO 22000 and GMP certified facility. MeGha Primal Intake is developed with the aid of a diverse team of scientists and western doctors who have put in hours of research. According to the manufacture, this food supplement helps to combat Covid-19 symptoms.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale): not only tastes good, but it is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Garlic (Allium sativum): Is a powerful immune boosting food item that can fight viral conditions such as common cold and its related symptoms of sneezing, coughing, sore throat and runny nose.
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum): These antioxidants include terpinene, quercetin, and tocopherols. These antioxidants are proved to have immune-boosting and anti-cancer effects.
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum): Benefits holds substantial anti-inflammatory and immune boosting elements that fight against stress, fever, pain and even protect vital organs.
- Sweet Flag (Acorus calamus): Acts as an antibiotic preventing various internal and external infections.
- Malabar Nut (Justicia adhatoda): The leaves of Justicia adhatoda contains phytochemicals such as alkaloids, tannins, saponins, phenolics and flavonoids.
How It Helps
Prevents Cytokine Storms
Inflammation is a natural immune response that your body has when it’s under stress. In simple terms, think about a workout. You stress your muscles during a workout and then what happens? You get sore—you experience inflammation. The same thing happens on a cellular level. When a pathogen enters the body like a virus or bacteria or even a toxin, the body goes into protective mode and inflammatory cytokines are used as a defense mechanism. This protects the body from harm. However, in excess, these cytokines can cause major problems.
Impact on cold virus
Allicin, a sulphur containing compound in garlic has been found as the most useful agent in fighting cold. Other components such as saponins and amino acid derivatives have also been found to play an important role in reducing the impact of cold virus and shortening its stay in the body. A combinations of minerals such as sulphur, Selenium with various enzymes help to fight cold virus. Studies have revealed that the people who take garlic gets faster relief from the cold as compared to people who do not take garlic. Overall garlic is antiviral antibiotic and antiseptic natural product to not only help you fight the symptoms of cold but also improve your overall health.
Impact on the central nervous system
It acts as an antibiotic preventing various internal and external infections and is beneficial for brain and nervous system fighting many neurotic disorders. It also has memory boosting properties which prevents from long term side effects that may damage the brain by certain viruses in the latter.
Also available on: