Kayaking from Kalpitiya Lagoon
(SKU: LK31180100) Enjoy outstanding scenery, abundant wildlife, make this a great adventure activity.
- Experienced guides train in CPR and life-saving.
- Safety kayaker.
- A professionally trained and fun kayak host.
- All kayaking gear (boat, paddles, fully adjustable life jackets).
- Comprehensive safety kit
- Hotel pick-up or drop off.
- Food and beverages.
What to Expect
The outstanding scenery, abundant wildlife, makes this a great adventure activity. You will be rewarded with fantastic views of the Lagoons and various types of fishing and eco-adventure sports. As your host leads you northwards to the 2nd largest island in the lagoon Eraumativu you’ll find yourself paddling along the “Strait of Anaiwasal”.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- No Back Problems.
- No Expectant Mothers.
- No Serious Medical Conditions.