(SKU: LS56I45000) Sri Lankan Red Raw Rice
Red rice is a variety of rice that is colored red by its anthocyanin content. It is usually eaten unhulled or partially hulled, and has a red husk, rather than the more common brown. Red rice has a nutty flavor. Compared to polished rice, it has the highest nutritional value of rices eaten with the germ intact.
Health benefits of Red Rice
- Contains antioxidants to counteract free radicals. Red/brown rice is a great source of iron or manganese.
- Containing Vitamin B6.
- Can Lower High Cholesterol.
- Can Help Prevent Heart Disease.
- Can Lower Blood Glucose.
- It lowers the risk of obesity.
- It helps in fighting asthma.
- It's fortified with powerful antioxidants.