Premium Quality Ceylon Citronella Oil
(LS14220000) "Citronella oil is made by steam distillation of certain species of the fresh grasses in the Cymbopogon group of plants. These plants are mainly grown in Sri Lanka and Indonesia and have been used as a natural medicinal remedy. Citronella oil gives out a rich and uplifting scent similar to lemon and is often mistaken for Lemongrass. Citronella oil is mainly used to slow or prevent the growth and spread of harmful airborne bacteria.
Uses and Benefits
- As a natural insect repellent, repels disease-carrying mosquitoes, prevents body lice, head lice, and domestic flies.
- As an anti-inflammatory and pain reducer its antioxidant properties and ability to increase blood flow linked with reduced pain. Also lessens pain or arthritis while improving joints, tissues, and muscle pain. It helps to reduce swellings.
- A fine Detoxification enhancer it is which increases sweating and urination which draw toxins out of the body. Eliminates excess fats, sodium, uric acid, and toxins.
- Do you know it is a Muscle relaxant a proven first aid to treat cramps, swelling and pain while improving blood flow that lower muscle spasms and tenderness.
- If you got pets and this works well as a pest controller. It calms barking dogs down, keeps pets off furniture, keeps furniture and linens free from bacteria, pests, and odor.
- Control your anger and rage, it is working as a good relaxant and stress reducer, used in aromatherapy relaxes the mind and encourages better sleep.
|Brand||Ceylon Cinnamon Fragrance|
Also available on