Thalduwa Island Villas, Ahangama
Mr T Villa
About Thalduwa Island Villas, Ahangama
Let your heart leap at the ravishing loveliness of Thalduwa Island Villas, at Ahangama, in the deep south of Sri Lanka. Our four Dutch colonial villas share a tranquil island on the Goviyapana river, 1.7 KM from the ocean.
Each villa, in its own riverside jungle glade, nestles amidst coconut palms, cinnamon and ginger plants, and bird-of-paradise ﬂowers, forming a voluptuous but natural tropical garden. While each villa is secluded, with its own swimming pool and spacious pavilion for outdoor tropical living, the other villas are sufﬁciently close for a larger group to occupy two villas and stay close by.
Villas are available with three, four, or ﬁve bedrooms. Each villa has spacious and elegant living and terrace areas, is furnished and decorated comfortably in the colonial style, and has its own service team. Our chefs prepare and serve excellent meals to order throughout the day from a menu of local and world dishes.
Location of Thalduwa Island Villas, Ahangama
We are 140km from Colombo, 170km from Bandaranayake International Airport, and close to Galle Fort.
Accommodation at Thalduwa Island Villas, Ahangama
Duwa Villa is a luxury villa with 10 bed rooms, outdoor swimming pools and a yoga space. It is an ideal place to spend your holidays and visit all the attractive places in southern province.You can enjoy throughout your holidays with the quietness and the attraction.
Facilities at Thalduwa Island Villas, Ahangama
You will be greeted by our affectionate staff and they are always here for your requirements. In each villa you can have free Wi-Fi, Satellite T.V., outdoor entertainment pavilion with lounge and large dining facilities, private swimming pool. You can have tea / coffee from the house menu of our own kitchens. The villas are fully clean with the daily cleaning services and you will receive a fully secure environment during 24 hours. Laundry services are available inside the villas. A range of beauty therapy treatments, massage treatments and Yoga are also available in Villas.
- Garden or on the river BBQ.
- Live authentic cooking demostrations.
- Fishing by boat.
- Personally butlered nature safaries by Catamaran.
- Nature photography by Catamaran.
- Village tour.
- Yoga lessons on Catamaran.
- Spend the day at beach cabana.
- Stilt fishing (ritipanna) tour.
- Author 'Martin Wickramasinghe' museum tour.
- Canoeing and Paddle boat ride on the river.
- Yoga, massage and relaxation.
- Galle city tour and Dutch port.
- Mirissa whales and dolphin watching.
- Surf on the waves.
- Galle Rumassala hiking and jungle beach.
- Ceylon tea factory visit.
- Colombo city tour and fine dinning at the sky lounge.
- Bentota water sports tour.
- Helicopter tour and paramotoring.
- Yala national park wild safari.
- Udawalawe national park elephant safari.
- Kandy Tooth Relic Temple tour.
- Pinnawela elephant orphanage.
- Ancient city tours to Auradhapura, Polonnaruwa.
- Ella village tour and hiking.
- Sigiriya and Dambulla cave temple visit.
- Nuwaraeliya (little England) visit.
- Sinharaja rain forest tour.