Waterfall Abseiling from Kitulgala
Descend along with a down flowing strain of water, with the challenge and the risk. This is an activity welcoming the thrill of excitement?
- Comprehensive safety briefing by guide.
- Experienced guides train in CPR, life saving and rope access technique.
- Harnesses and descending devices.
- Safety helmets and fully adjustable life jackets.
- Food and beverages.
- Hotel pick up or drop off.
What to Expect
How thrilling it would be to descend along with a down flowing strain of water. Besides the challenge and the risk, it is an activity welcoming the thrill of excitement. We start our Sandun Ella waterfall abseiling with a short jungle hike. The first drop of Sandun Ella is around 120 feet in height which a convenient height for abseiling beginners. The beauty of the activity is the first drop ends with a natural Infinity pool of crystal clear water. You can relax and enjoy in this infinity pool after the abseiling. This activity takes around 04 to 05 hours and varies on the prevailing weather conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- No Back Problems
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- No Expectant Mothers