Waterfall Abseiling from Ella
Descend along with a down flowing strain of water, with the challenge and the risk. This is an activity welcoming the thrill of excitement?
- Comprehensive safety briefing by guide.
- Experienced guides train in CPR, life saving and rope access technique.
- Harnesses and descending devices.
- Transfer from Ella to activity location.
- Safety helmets and fully adjustable life jackets.
- Food and beverages.
- Hotel pick up or drop off.
What to Expect
Warakara waterfall is located at the border of Ella town. To reach the waterfall you’ll have a wonderful twenty-minute trek from the main road. An 80 feet controlled abseil descent off Warakara Waterfall is a fun and exciting experience you won’t forget. At the top of the waterfall is the most exotic natural pool. Have a swim and kickback. The view from the top is breathtaking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- No Back Problems
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- No Expectant Mothers