Udawalawe National Park Safari from Mirissa
Udawalawe National Park, the sixth largest animal sanctuary of Sri Lanka, is located 112 miles (180 km) from Colombo in the south-central sector of the island. The park is situated just south of the Central Highlands, of which escarpment brings about an enrapturing backdrop.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off from/to Mirissa.
- Transport throughout the tour in an air-conditioned vehicle with the service of an English-speaking chauffeur.
- Safari Jeep with the service of an English speaking driver (Also your tracker).
- 1 Liter of bottled mineral water per person.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Entrance fees to Udawalawe National Park.
- Food or drinks.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of personal nature.
What to Expect
You will be starting your tour from Mirissa at 11:00 am. Your chauffeur will be picking you up from your hotel and driving you to Udawalawe.
Thereafter proceed to Udawalawe National Park by 01:30 pm where you will meet your safari jeep to go on a lovely jeep safari.
Enjoy a three-hour safari which would give you a chance to explore the amazing Udawalawe National Park. Travel through the marshes, forests, and grasslands of the park that was created as a sanctuary for wildlife in the 1970s. See the water birds and Sri Lankan elephants for which the park is famed. Catch glimpses of the other mammals and birds, as well as the reptiles, amphibians, and butterflies.
After the safari, you will return to your vehicle and you’ll get back to the hotel by 08:30 pm, completing your tour.