Udawalawe National Park Safari from Hambantota Port (Private Day Tour)
Enjoy the unspoiled beauty outdoors in the tropical wilderness and witness the awe-inspiring moments of wildlife and magnificent nature with a Udawalawe national park safari ride.
- Transport from an air-conditioned vehicle from/to the park gates of Udawalawe national park.
- 4x4 safari jeep (Maximum of 6 passengers per jeep).
- Experienced safari driver (Also your tracker).
- 1-Liter bottled of mineral water per person.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Entrance Tickets to Udawalawe National Park.
- Food and drinks.
- Expenses of personal nature.
What to Expect
You will be starting your tour from Hambantota Port at 10.30 pm. Your chauffeur will be picking you up from Hambantota Port and driving you to Udawalawe. You will reach the Udawalawe by 1:00 pm, proceed to Udawalawe National Park where you will meet your safari jeep to go on a lovely jeep safari.
Enjoy a three-hour safari which would give you a chance to explore the amazing Udawalawe National Park. Travel through the marshes, forests, and grasslands of the park that was created as a sanctuary for wildlife in the 1970s. See the water birds and Sri Lankan elephants for which the park is famed. Catch glimpses of the other mammals and birds, as well as the reptiles, amphibians, and butterflies.
After the safari, you will return to your vehicle and you’ll get back to the Hambantota Port by approximately 18.30 pm, completing your tour.
- Guides (Subject to availability at the time of entering the park)
- Binoculars (Subject to availability)