Tea Plantation Tour from Kandy
Visit a famous tea plantation with your own private guide.
- A flexible program with enough breaks/stop to appreciate the surroundings.
- Beautiful sightseeing: waterfalls, tea plantations, scenic view.
- Some recreational parts are included in the tour.
- Private guide.
- Transport in a private sir-conditioned Vehicle.
- Site entrance tickets
- Food and Beverages
- Personal expenses
What to Expect
Would you like to seize the day by seeing a lot of highlights within a day? Then this is definitely something for you! A range tour to Kandy, Peradeniya, Ramboda, Labookellie and Nuwaraeliya as the end of the tour!
Morning Tour schedule
- Driver picks you up around 7.30 am and drives to Peradeniya to visit the Botanical garden, the most visited botanical garden in Sri Lanka.
- Visit Ramboda waterfalls, which is 109 meters high and 11th highest waterfall in Sri Lanka and 729th highest waterfall in the world. It is situated in Pussellawa area.
Afternoon Tour schedule
- Visit a tea plantation and factory visit/enjoy a BOP tea at the restaurant.
- Lunch at a nice restaurant in Nuwara-Eliya city
- City tour in Nuwara-Eliya, Many of the buildings retain features from the colonial period such as the Queen's Cottage, General's House, Grand Hotel, Hill Club, Town Post Office and even new hotels are often built and furnished in the colonial style.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers