Misty Mountain Trails from Hikkaduwa (2 Days)
Misty Mountain Trails is a short, single night, 2-day tour in the beautiful hill country of Sri Lanka. Visit the scenic hill country, surrounded by the evergreen valleys and tea estates. Climb the cold, misty peaks of Horton Plains National Park and reach World’s End, where your view will allow you to see Sri Lanka from thousands of meters above sea level. Explore the beautiful, cozy little town of Nuwara Eliya, deemed ‘Little England’ by the British during their rule in Colonial Ceylon several hundred years ago.
- Transport in a Private Vehicle, Fuel, Parking & Highway tolls.
- Service of English-Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
- All prevailing taxes and service charges.
- 2 x 500ml Water Bottles per Person per Day.
- Hotel Accommodation and Meals.
- Chauffeur Guide's Accommodation.
- Entrance fees to the respective sites.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Visa and Related Expenses.
What to Expect
Hikkaduwa > Nuwara Eliya
Victoria Park of Nuwara Eliya
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Admission Ticket Not Included
- Accommodation: Overnight Stay at 3-star Hotel in Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya > Horton Plains > Hikkaduwa
Horton Plains National Park
Enjoy the Horton Plains National Park
- Duration: 3 hours
- Admission Ticket Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Comfortable clothes and hats recommended.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.