Misty Mountain Trails from Bentota (2 Days)
Misty Mountain Trails is a short, single night, 2-day tour in the beautiful hill country of Sri Lanka. Visit the scenic hill country, surrounded by the evergreen valleys and tea estates. Climb the cold, misty peaks of Horton Plains National Park and reach World’s End, where your view will allow you to see Sri Lanka from thousands of meters above sea level. Explore the beautiful, cozy little town of Nuwara Eliya, deemed ‘Little England’ by the British during their rule in Colonial Ceylon several hundred years ago.
- Accommodation at a 3-star hotel.
- Meal plan on the Half-board basis.
- Transport in a Private Car, inclusive of all chauffer accommodation, cost of fuel, parking & highway tolls.
- Service of English-Speaking Chauffeur Guide throughout the tour.
- 1 Guided Trek to Horton Plains National Park.
- All prevailing taxes and service charges.
- Entry Visa Fees.
- International / Domestic Airfare.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Tips & Portages.
- Cost of Beverages.
- Meals where not specified.
- Entrance fees where not specified.
- Compulsory Supplements on 24th December and 31st December.
What to Expect
Bentota > Nuwara Eliya
Victoria Park of Nuwara Eliya
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Admission Ticket Not Included
- Accommodation: Overnight Stay at 3-star Hotel in Nuwara Eliya
Nuwara Eliya > Horton Plains > Bentota
Horton Plains National Park
Enjoy the Horton Plains National Park
- Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Admission Ticket Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Comfortable clothes and hats recommended.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.