Lipton's Seat View Point from Ella
The Scottish tea baron Sir Thomas Lipton used to survey his burgeoning empire from here. Lipton’s seat is a panoramic overlooking destination in Sri Lanka. Handapanagala Lake, Chandrika Lake, Udawalwa Lake, Wedihiti Kanda mountains and also the Hambanthota harbor allocated in the southern coastal area and five provinces in Sri Lanka can be seen remarkably.
- Amazing view from Lipton’s Seat.
- Hotel Pick & Drop (Transport from hotel to the railway station by Tuk-tuk).
- If more than 4 guest transport will be available from a van (optional)
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffer Guide.
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person.
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Entrance Fees (If any).
- Food or Drinks (Not mentioned above).
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
What to Expect
0700 hrs – Pick up from the hotel near Ella and Bandarawela.
0830 hrs – Reach to Lipton’s seat. enjoy the beauty of the area.
1030 hrs – Visit Dambethenna tea factory and study the tea making process.
1200 hrs – Lunch from the village.
1300 hrs – Walk through tea Plantations.
1430 hrs – Start the way back to Hotel
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.