Airbus H120 (4 Seater)
The H120 is a five-seat intermediate single-engine multipurpose helicopter designed to provide its users with mission flexibility.The H120 can comfortably carry up to 4 passengers and 1 pilot, all on energy absorbing seats. The wide cabin, generous visibility and large luggage compartment make this aircraft ideal for a variety of missions. With very low operating costs and outstanding performance, the H120 is the most efficient aircraft in its class.
For reservations please contact us.
- Everyone who takes the helicopter transfer must have the Passport in hand.
- Landing & facility fees.
- Parking fees.
- Entry or admission fee.
- Transportation apart from the Helicopter transfer.
What to Expect
Travel stress-free; avoid delays and traffic jams while increasing your productivity. Using a helicopter for your business travel opens up new business opportunities and helps you to provide the best services for your top clients. Travel on your own schedule with comfort, security, and convenience. A chartered helicopter service is the ideal solution for travelers who wants to travel in comfort and style.
- Names, nationality and passport numbers of passengers are required prior to flight.
- Individual weight of passengers + weight and dimensions of luggage required PRIOR to confirmation.
- Upon confirmation of a booking no refund will be made.
- All passengers are insured.
- The carrier reserves the right to delay, extend, reschedule or cancel a flight for operational reasons - bad weather, VVIP movements or other similar situations beyond the immediate control of the carrier. Carrier shall not, in any circumstances whatsoever be liable or responsible in respect to any inaccuracy, misdescription, detention, delay, loss, damage, sickness, additional expenses or injury, and of whatever kind occurring to any passenger, property, or baggage at any time.
- Bookings can be cancelled whenever without any fees.