Ella Countryside Village Tour from Ella (Private Day Tour)
Etili village tour has structured to give a unique experience to the tourists about the traditional village agriculture in Sri Lanka. Chena cultivation is the main experience of the tour and you can enjoy the life of wild Chena. Hence, the village has surrounded by a preserve, wild animals live around the village.
- Traditional boat safari.
- A walk through the fields.
- Delicious authentic Sri Lankan village lunch.
- Hotel Pick & Drop( Transports from the hotel by a land master).
- Village Lunch.
- Service of an English-Speaking Chauffer
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person.
- All Taxes & Service Charges
- Entrance Fees (If any).
- Food or Drinks.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of Personal Nature
What to Expect
- 0900 hrs – Pick up from the Mirissa kade junction. Enter to the village by a land master.
- 1000 hrs – Reach to the Chena and welcome drink. You can experience the traditional Chena cultivation and engage with Chena activities.
- 1100 hrs – Boat journey in the lake. You will have a nice time in the lake with bird watching and natural photographic scenes. Enjoy a cool beer (optional).
- 1230 hrs– Village lunch experience. You will have a traditional lunch and desert.
- 1330 hrs – Plant a tree.
- 1400 hrs – Small hike. You will reach to a location like viewpoint. You will see the whole area and there will be an herbal tea for you.
- 1600 hrs – Back to the lake and view sunset.
- 1700 hrs - Drop off to the hotel.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.