Colombo City Tour from Negombo
Start your journey from your hotel in Colombo at around 8:00am in a chauffeur driven private air conditioned vehicle.
- Visit Sri Lanka's business capital.
- Experience Sri Lanka's urban cultural heritage.
- Transport throughout the tour in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off from/to Negombo.
- 1 Liter of bottled mineral water per person.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Entrance fees (Gangaramaya Temple, National Museum Colombo).
- Food or drinks.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of personal nature.
What to Expect
Start your journey from your hotel in Negombo at around 8:00am in a chauffeur driven private air conditioned vehicle.
We will start our day with the visit of the National museum. The National museum was established in 1877. It’s the oldest and the largest museum in the country, best known for the collection of antiques and objects of art. After the museum visit we will stop at our first temple of the day Kelaniya temple. This is one of the three places in Sri Lanka that were visited by Lord Buddha. For lunch we will stop at a local restaurant to taste some traditional Sri Lankan food (at your own cost). It’s time to continue our trip and visit one of the biggest markets in Colombo, where you can literally find everything – Petah. Next stop is the Gangarama temple that is divided in to two places. One on the land with a small but impressive museum and the other part positioned on a lake, Perfect time to relax. The sunset we will enjoy at Galle Face, one of the most romantic and beautiful spots in Colombo.
- Lunch @ Gallery Cafe in Colombo (at your own cost).
- Crab Dinner @ Ministry of Crabs (Reservation required, at your own cost).
- Barefoot Gallery (Books and Handlooms).
- Spa Ceylon.
- Walk in the Galle face green.
At the end of your tour you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
- Comfortable Walking Shoes Recommended for this tour.