Colombo City Tour from Beruwala
The first place you will visit the National museum, Kelaniya temple, visit one of the biggest markets in Colombo. Finally, you will visit the next stop is the Gangarama temple. The sunset we will enjoy at Galle Face.
- Visit the picturesque hill country.
- Bask in marvelous of Tea fields.
- Hotel Pickup and drop-off.
- Transport in an Air-Conditioned Vehicle with the service of an English speaking chauffer guide.
- All applicable current local taxes, but subject to change at the time of booking.
- Entrance fees (National Museum and Gangarama Temple).
- Meals where not specified.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Tips & Portages.
- Other Services not mentioned above.
What to Expect
Start your journey from your hotel in Beruwala at around 6:00 am in a chauffeur-driven private air-conditioned vehicle.
We will start our day with a visit to the National Museum. The National Museum was established in 1877. It’s the oldest and the largest museum in the country, best known for the collection of antiques and objects of art. After the museum visit, we will stop at our first temple of the day Kelaniya temple. This is one of the three places in Sri Lanka that were visited by Lord Buddha. For lunch, we will stop at a local restaurant to taste some traditional Sri Lankan food (at your own cost). It’s time to continue our trip and visit one of the biggest markets in Colombo, where you can literally find everything – Petah. The next stop is the Gangarama temple that is divided into two places. One of the land with a small but impressive museum and the other part positioned on a lake, Perfect time to relax. The sunset we will enjoy at Galle Face, one of the most romantic and beautiful spots in Colombo.
At the end of your tour, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
- Comfortable Walking Shoes Recommended for this tour.