Colombo City Tour
The Colombo City Tour takes you on a journey into the heart of the capital city of Sri Lanka, to show you its most spectacular sights. View elegant colonial buildings rising in tandem with shiny new business constructions.
As featured on:
- Try street food in Galle face green.
- Walk down the memory lane of historic Colombo.
- Transport throughout the tour in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English-Speaking chauffeur guide.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off from/to Colombo.
- All entrance fees (National Museum Colombo, Gangaramaya Temple)
- 1 Liter of bottled mineral water per person.
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Food or drinks.
- Gratuities (optional).
- Expenses of personal nature.
What to Expect
You will start your tour when you get picked up by your chauffeur at 0830 hrs from your hotel. Journey into the heart of Sri Lanka on this private Colombo City Tour and witness spectacular sights with memorable experiences.
From the elegant colonial buildings to the sprawling metropolis of the city, Colombo has a multitude of sights and sounds for you to experience. With all these spectacular scenery, this wonderful city will never cease to amaze you. Visit amazing historical landmarks with captivating stories and learn the history behind one of the richest cultures in Asia. Embark in an adventure like never before and become a part of the city with this private tour of Colombo.
Colombo Lighthouse, The Prison Cell of the last Sri Lankan King, Lighthouse with Clock Tower designed by Lady Ward (built before the Big Ben in London), Galle Face Promenade with cannons of World War II, South Expansion of the Colombo Harbour, York Street with remnants of British Colonial Architecture, BMICH, the scenic Beira Lake in the heart of the city, The War Memorial, Public Library, National Museum, Nelum Pokuna Theatre, Gangarama Temple, Dewatagaha Mosque, Vihara Mahadevi Park Colombo, Town Hall, and many more historical and important landmarks and places that make an interesting tapestry of the life within the city limits of Colombo.
At the end of your tour you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
- Comfortable Walking Shoes Recommended for this tour.