Bentota Countryside Tour by Classic Car (Private 4-Hour Tour)
Old Volkswagen Beetle Safari takes you on a tour of the best and most popular seasonal destinations of Sri Lanka, Bentota. See Bentota in a 360-degree view as you traverse in the coolest new ride in the village, modified Volkswagen car. Enjoy the most famous monuments in a stunning Bentota Village.
- Galapatha Ancient Temple.
- Coconut Factory. ( Coir Factory )
- BAWA Garden. ( Lunuganga Estate )
- Cinnamon Plantation.
- Visit Local Village.
- Visit Old Bakery.
- Transport throughout the tour with a Volkswagen Car.
- Service of an English-Speaking Volkswagen Buddie.
- 1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person.
- Hotel Pick & Drop.
- All Taxes & Service Charges.
- Parking and toll fee.
- Entrance Fees. (BAWA Garden, Turtle Hatchery)
- Food or Drinks.
- Gratuities. (Optional)
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
What to Expect
We start our tour at 9.00 am for Morning Departure or 2.30 pm for Afternoon Departure. Our standard meeting point at the Bentota AIDA Hotel Car park. You will be provided with welcome and tour information, bottled water with a Volkswagen Car.
After a short briefing, you start the tour with our experienced English-speaking Volkswagen Buddie who takes you first through small dirt roads through a small local village. Along the way, you can always ask your local guide about the plants, animals, culture or anything about this country.
You will also experience the local biodiversity in Sri Lanka- Turtle Hatchery, topical palms, ferns and lots of coconut trees and Cinnamon Gardens. Throughout this journey, you will pass through Old Coconut Factory, Cinnamon Making Place, Visit Old Bakery, Galapatha Ancient Temple and Handycraft gallery. A short journey on the main road and a stop for a refreshing down your tour before you head back to the final destination.
- Turtle Hatchery.
- Standard Local Lunch (LKR 1300 per person) can be arranged upon request (24 hours prior).