Helicopter Transfer by Airbus AS350 B3 (5 Seater)
The AS350 is a single engine helicopter, powered either by a Lycoming LTS101 or Turbomeca Ariel powerplant (for twin-engine variants, see Helicopter AS355), that drives a three-blade main rotor, which is furnished with a Star flex rotor head. The type is known for its high-altitude performance and has seen use by operators in such environments. The AS350 has proven popular in a range of roles; multiple cabin configurations can be used, between four and six passengers in a typical seating configuration, and large sliding doors can be fitted to either side of the cabin.
- Everyone who takes the helicopter transfer must have the Passport in hand.
- Landing & facility fees.
- Parking fees.
- Entry or admission fee.
- Transportation apart from the Helicopter transfer.
What to expert
Travel stress-free; avoid delays and traffic jams while increasing your productivity. Using a helicopter for your business travel opens up new business opportunities and helps you to provide the best services for your top clients. Travel on your own schedule with comfort, security, and convenience. A chartered helicopter service is the ideal solution for travelers who wants to travel in comfort and style.
- Names, nationality and passport numbers of passengers are required prior to flight.
- Individual weight of passengers + weight and dimensions of luggage required PRIOR to confirmation
- Upon confirmation of a booking no refund will be made.
- All passengers are insured.
- The carrier reserves the right to delay, extend, reschedule or cancel a flight for operational reasons - bad weather, VVIP movements or other similar situations beyond the immediate control of the carrier. Carrier shall not, in any circumstances whatsoever be liable or responsible in respect to any inaccuracy, misdescription, detention, delay, loss, damage, sickness, additional expenses or injury, and of whatever kind occurring to any passenger, property, or baggage at any time.
- Bookings can be cancelled whenever without any fees.