Yala National Park from Ahangama
(SKU: LK60310300) Enjoy the unspoiled beauty outdoors in the tropical wilderness and witness the awe-inspiring moments of wildlife and magnificent nature with a Yala safari ride.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off from/to Ahangama.
- Transport throughout the tour in an air-conditioned vehicle with the service of an English-speaking chauffeur.
- Safari Jeep with the service of an English speaking driver (Also your tracker).
- 1 Liter of bottled mineral water per person.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Entrance fees to Yala National Park.
- Food or drinks.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of personal nature.
What to Expect
You will be starting your tour from Ahangama at 10:30 am. Your chauffeur will be picking you up from your hotel and driving you to Yala.
Thereafter proceed to Yala National Park by 02:00 pm where you will meet your safari jeep to go on a lovely jeep safari.
Enjoy a three-hour safari which would give you a chance to explore the amazing Yala National Park, the second largest in the island based off the Southeastern coast of Sri Lanka. Get a chance to see the famous Sri Lankan leopards, indigenous wild water buffalo, Sri Lankan Sloth Bear and large herds of Sri Lankan Elephants. The park is also home to many other species of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, and invertebrates.
After the safari, you will return to your vehicle and you’ll get back to the hotel by 09:00 pm, completing your tour.