Adisham Rail Tour from Ella
(SKU: LK60091600) Haputale is an amazing place to visit who love to travel on cold weather and through the tea plantations. It is nice to walk on the railway to the Adisham bungalow, a monastery run by Benedictine Monks. Wrapped in the tranquility of the misty hills, Adisham Bungalow attracts every eye that falls on it.
- Scenic train ride in the world.
- Misty Hills.
- See Benedictine monastery Adisham.
- Hotel pick & drop (Transport from hotel to the rail way station by Tuk tuk).
- Service of an English-Speaking chauffer guide.
- Scenic train ride to Haputale from Ella (03rd class tickets).
- 1-Liter of bottled mineral water per person.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Entrance fees (If any).
- Food or drinks (Not mentioned above).
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Expenses of personal nature.
What to Expect
- 0830 hrs – Pick up from the hotel Ella or Bandarawela.
- 0900 hrs – Start the tour to Haputale from Train.
- 1030 hrs – Reach to Haputale town and start walk to the Adisham Bungalow along the rail way.
- 1130 hrs – Reach to the Bungalow.
- 1300 hrs – Lunch (middle of the tea plantations).
- 1430 hrs – Walk back to Haputale town along the rail way.
- 1530 hrs– Back to Ella/ Bandarawela from Train.
- 1730 hrs – Drop off to Hotel.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour.