Kayaking from Bolgoda Lake
(SKU: LK31680100) Sunrise or Sunset mangrove kayaking experience under an amazing canopy formed by mangroves.
- Experienced guides train in CPR and life saving.
- Safety kayaker.
- A professionally trained and fun kayak host.
- All kayaking gear (boat, paddles, fully adjustable life jackets).
- Comprehensive safety kit
- Backup motor boat for safety.
- Hotel pick up or drop off.
- Food and beverages.
What to Expect
A sunrise mangrove kayaking experience. This activity begins with a basic kayak lesson and a safety briefing. Then the instructors take you into water. The guides are native to the area, providing local insights, pointing at the hotpots while gliding with your kayak through small islands.
After paddling about one hour in the larger river area you can head through shady & calm mangrove tunnel. Do not be fooled by the peacefulness as inactivity because the mangroves are abuzz with wildlife! You will see more of them as you kayak under an amazing canopy formed by mangroves. For bird-watching enthusiasts, you will be able to spot Kingfishers, Eagles, Herons, Egrets, and many more.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- No Back Problems.
- No Expectant Mothers.
- No Serious Medical Conditions.